Thursday, May 6, 2010

Boa's Beggin' for Beef


Here we go! Now we're off and running. This shot is really what I'm talking about. Look at that TONGUE! If you'll allow me to anthropomorphize for a bit, that tongue is probably saying, "I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THE BOUNTY I'M ABOUT TO RECEIVE."

The dog: Boa.
The food: Hot dog chunks.
The place: My backyard.
The synopsis: Boa was pretty all over the place during our staff party. The one constant was that she tried to get her little shaggy paws on our food, in whatever form it came in. She licked the grill brush at one point to get the dusty, gritty remains from whatever we cooked weeks ago. Eating these chunks totally awakened a dormant spirit in her, as she went off on anything--be it real or imaginary--trying to find more of that sweet, sweet beef.
Entrancement Scale (1-10): 8

No comments:

Post a Comment